Thursday, September 10, 2015

Dragon Ball Z x One Piece by Banpresto (2008)

This is just a 2-piece set celebrating the 40th Shonen Jump Anniversary using two of his most iconic characters from 90's and 2000s.

Using Google I found that the set has 4 characters. The truth is that I've never seen that Shenron and Chopper before in any auction or sale in Yahoo Japan! or eBay.



And I just have these 2 guys:

1-One-Piece-dragon-ball-banpresto-anime-plush-
Pretty cool, uh?

Son Goku


How would Goku look if he had the straw hat with him?

Luffy


Luffy-One-Piece-dragon-ball-banpresto-anime-plush-
I'm also a One Piece fan. I'll upload my UFO plush collection from OP very soon!


Tags






2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your slam dunk plush Collection really cool! Do u have Facebook or something? I would like to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late late late reply... I just found your reply after remembering I had this blog and looked into the old posts haha... you can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/malopezg1/

      Delete

Do you have these plushes or do you want to comment anything on this post? Be my guest: