Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dragon Ball GT by Banpresto (1996)

After DBZ ended in Japanese TV and Dragon Ball GT arrived during 1996, Banpresto got back (fortunately) to the SD look in their UFO plushes.


GT-dragon-ball-banpresto-anime-plush-
Well, these looks good!

Son Goku

Goku-GT--dragon-ball-banpresto-anime-plush-
Good ol' Goku. No much details in clothing but he looks very nice as is.

Trunks

Trunks-GT-dragon-ball-banpresto-anime-plush-
I like this one better than his past plush versions

Pan

Pan-GT--dragon-ball-banpresto-anime-plush-
Pan has more details in her clothing like her bandana, backpack and even a little metallic chain on her waist


Giru

Giru-dragon-ball-banpresto-anime-plush-
Giru's toy is made of taffeta to give him a metallic look. Mine is in not very good shape but is the only one I've seen in years so I consider it a rarity. The other ones are very easy to find on eBay or Yahoo Japan.

Tags

Here you can appreciate how fragile is the tag attached to the little and thin plastic from the figure. That's why is considered good luck to find these plushes with it still attached.





This set seems to have a 4-grade difficulty level to obtain. I don't know why since past sets have smaller figures and have a 3-stars level.

20 comments:

  1. where the hell did you even get these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my collection has been found on Yahoo Japan Auctions :)

      Delete
    2. How did you take a picture of that asome stuff my favorite dragon ball z chareter Is Goku

      Delete
  2. I Have A Utla Intest Goku Plush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill Se If i can get picure of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I don,t have them But i do have a Utla Intent Goku plush dose that count has a Son Goku Plush

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THEM well pan for my brother luke cragle he likes her as a girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brody cragle has a crush on Bulma

    ReplyDelete
  8. im a fan of dragon ball super

    ReplyDelete
  9. About me im a male with white skin

    ReplyDelete
  10. And have Long brown hair

    ReplyDelete
  11. my dads name was Kevin cragle if you dont know look on the michal Fenal Compomy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I odred a goku plush as a adult

    ReplyDelete

Do you have these plushes or do you want to comment anything on this post? Be my guest: